-
November 29th, 2002, 10:09 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Ask a question leave a question...but make it sex related*EG*
At what age did you lose your virginity
-
November 30th, 2002, 12:36 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
18
whats your favorite position?
-
November 30th, 2002, 06:50 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
ummm...Prolly on top...
Where is the most bizarre(sp?) place you have ever had sex?
-
December 1st, 2002, 05:32 AM
#4
Inactive Member
The manager's office at a Subway Resturant.
(but not with the manager) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
What's the craziest thing you would bring to bed with you and your partner? (ice, whip cream, toys, ect.)
-
December 1st, 2002, 12:46 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I kinda like ice..*G
Foreplay for a long time..or a short time?
-
December 1st, 2002, 05:23 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*L*..OMG...well...I'll kinda tease allll day long make it alot of foreplay...out in public*EG*...in front of parents...So I gets alot of foreplay unless I'm extremely hawnee*L*
When is the best time for sex?
-
December 1st, 2002, 05:39 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Well, most would say at night, but I've have great sex in the morning. However, I believe the best time for sex is after I play a show. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
What makes you "hawnee?"
-
December 1st, 2002, 07:09 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
a certain look....kissing my neck and behind my ear...a deep voice...a tall guy...looking into my eyes while talking to me...*shivers*
Favorite place to have sex?..ex..bedroom..*LOL
-
December 20th, 2002, 06:23 AM
#9
GhostWolf
Guest
Sex related question, What do you prefer, giving, recieving or both with oral sex?
-
December 20th, 2002, 06:30 AM
#10
GhostWolf
Guest
woops, fergot to answer blaze there. Favorite place, it is a toss up, outside under the stars(with a good blanket or two of course) or.....hmmm, in front of the fire place
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks